The listener will learn the basics of Georgian language on A2 level according to "Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning, Teaching and Assessment":
- Understanding basic grammar concepts and categories, which will enable the listener to write and speak correctly;
- Adequate understanding of simple texts related to daily life and professional activities;
- Composing simple documents (letters, resumes, notices);
- Uploading information regarding private/general/everyday life on social network;
- Participating in familiar situational dialogues and expressing their opinion;
- Easily discuss everyday practical issues;
- Expressing their position on any event or fact.
After finishing the course, listener will be able to:
- Understand certain sentences and commonly used expressions (which are connected to main fields of professional and daily life activities)
- Find and understand comprehensible and specific information, such as: articles, ads, schedules;
- Solve tasks related to the exchange of simple information on familiar or everyday topics;
- Make simple self-expressions, talk about others and the environment;
- Describe their everyday life and aspects of professional activities;
- Join official discussions on familiar topics with known phrases;
- Compose simple texts on familiar topics, write their own opinion, participate in conversations, ask questions;
- Compose short messages, cards and official documents.
The course is based on the following scheme:
- 20 weeks - 6 hours a week;
- 15 weeks - 8 hours a week;
- 12 weeks - 10 hours a week;
The number of contact hours is 120 astronomical hours.
1. Attendance (10 points)
2. Points accumulated during the lessons by practical exercises (20 points)
3. Mid-term exams (2) (15-15 points)
4. Final exam (40 points)
The threshold for the listener to successfully finish the course is 70 points, provided that final test score is no less than 25 points.