Listener to strengthen the basics of the state language at A2+ level according to: "Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning, Teaching and Assessment":
- Adequate understanding of professional terms;
- Composing simple written texts;
- Understanding simply and distinctly formed information, including recommendations;
- Engaging in simple dialogues on professional topics and expressing their position with arguments.
After finishing the course, listener will be able to:
- Compose simple written texts using professional terms;
- Understand information regarding professional activities;
- Use learnt language constructs, cliches, terms during conversations with colleagues;
- Prepare a presentation on simple and specific topics;
- Engage in simple dialogues and express their position while discussing professional topics;
- Describe main aspects of their professional activities.
The course is based on the following scheme:
- 14 weeks - 6 hours a week;
- 10 weeks - 8 hours a week;
- 8 weeks - 10 hours a week;
The number of contact hours is 80 astronomical hours.
1. Attendance (10 points)
2. Points accumulated during the lessons by practical exercises (25 points)
3. Mid-term exams (2) (25-25 points)
4. Final exam (40 points)
The threshold for the listener to successfully finish the course is 70 points, provided that final test score is no less than 25 points.