The listener will learn the basics of Georgian language on B1+ level according to "Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning, Teaching and Assessment" and be able to:
- Verbally communicate on professional or everyday topics;
- Read and discuss information in Georgian;
- Carry out correspondence on professional matters written in the state language;
- Use the state language while communicating about profession-related topics.
After finishing the course, listener will:
- Enrich their vocabulary regarding civic education;
- Fully understand information regarding this topic;
- Participate in dialogues and discussions regarding the topic;
- Express their opinion of specific topics in written as well as verbal language with appropriate arguments;
- Understand various types of information and official texts;
- Properly use learnt language constructions, cliches, terms while talking about the topic;
- Prepare a presentation about the topic.
The course is based on the following scheme:
- 20 weeks - 6 hours a week;
- 15 weeks - 8 hours a week;
- 12 weeks - 10 hours a week;
The number of contact hours is 120 astronomical hours.
1. Attendance (10 points)
2. Points accumulated during the lessons by practical exercises (25 points)
3. Mid-term exams (2) (25-25 points)
4. Final exam (40 points)
The threshold for the listener to successfully finish the course is 70 points, provided that final test score is no less than 25 points.