Human Resources Management
is a short-term training course designed for those who have direct or indirect
contact with the human resources management system and are interested in
effectively and successfully implementing human resources functions in
practice. The course will help both beginners and experienced managers /
The aim of the course is to
raise awareness about human resources management in workers and other
individuals employed in the public sector. Participants will learn all of the
techniques and mechanisms needed to successfully implement each human resources
function. The course also provides practical experience in human resource
management in a public institution.
· Assessing the human resources situation in the public sector
· Human resources management, processes and functions
· Strategic planning (organization)
· Analysis of an organization
· Job analysis, description, qualification requirements, competencies, ranking
· Recruiting, selection, competition
· Period of trainee
· Organizational culture, internal regulations, gender equality
· Socialization of staff
· Motivation, encouragement
· Human resources administration (EHRMS, file catalog, public information)
· Job management cycle, job performance evaluation, feedback
· Professional development
· Legal requirements
Course duration: 4 days
Course size: 24 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
Those who successfully finish the course will be
awarded a certificate.
599 21 39 43