Psychology of Communication
for Human Resources Managers is a short-term training course for individuals
with an interest in human resources management as well as in effective
communication with their employees.
The course aims to introduce the meaning of communication in the human resources management process. Participants will learn about the communication channels for effective relations, the psychological factors of personal and professional development and the various components of situational management.
Further, participants will be able to use effective psychological methods of management enabling them to make the right, targeted decisions alongside creating a motivation system for professional advancement and, ultimately, the effective lead of business relations.
· Definition of communication and its elements
· Persuasive communication factors
· Psychology of an individual
· Lead in business relations and negotiations
· Methods of dealing with personnel
· Psychological characters of professionalism
· Psychological components of situational management
Course duration: 3 days
Course size: 18 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
c) Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Choose "Tuition Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43