Psychology of Communication
for Public Relations Managers is a short-term training course in.
The course aims to put emphasis on the importance of communication in
public relations, highlight and discuss the most effective communication
channels, introduce participants to verbal and non-verbal communication
elements and discuss how to choose the right communication means to reach a targeted
audience. Participants will be able to effectively conduct dialogues with every
side involved and effectively express themselves in verbal and written
communication. They will also develop the skill to effectively persuade the
audience using the right arguments while taking in account the interests of the
· Communication during the process of public relations
· Basics of communication and elements
· Persuasive communication factors
· Structure of a message
· Argumentative discourse
· Communication channels and means
· Ethics of persuasion and manipulation
· Verbal and non-verbal communication
· Effective communication and introduction
Course duration: 4 days
Course size: 24 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Choose "Tuition Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43