Basics of Public Relations is a short-term training course designed for
individuals who work in the public, private and civil sectors as public
relations coordination specialists. The course is also available for other
interested persons who are interested in public relations communications. The
course is designed for both beginner and expert-level specialists and managers.
The course aims to
introduce participants to the basic elements of public relations such as, for
example: research, communication, action
and assessment. During the course, participants will develop skills for public
relations communication activities, strategic planning and the establishment of
communication with all interested sides. After the course, participants will be
able to work independently on public relations communication documents as well
as develop appropriate communication strategies. They will also receive the
experience of human resources administration in public institutions.
· General aim and meaning of public relations
· How to effectively identify an issue in public relations
· Public relations campaigns, campaign planning and administration
· Planning public relations activities, elements of the plan
· Compilation of public relations documents and identification and management of communication channels
Course duration: 3 days
Course size: 18 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link: http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43