Program Budget is a short-term training course.
The course is interactive and requires the full and active engagement of participants.
The course aims to
introduce participants to the basics of program budgeting, the legal-theoretical
base and practical aspects linked thereto. The course reviews transitioning to
program budgeting in Georgia, international experience, planning a budget within
the format of a program, the methodology of program budgeting and the aspects
of carrying out budget plans as well as bookkeeping.
· Public finances reform in Georgia - short overview, basics of program budgeting and international experience, preconditions for implementation
· Methodology of program budgeting, medium-term plans, priorities, description and aims
· Types of sub-programs, their characteristics, description and aims
· Preparation of documents of domestic priorities
· Classification of program budgets, mid-term and final results of the program
· Program and sub-program performance evaluation indicators
· Program application form
· Sub-program application form
· Program budgeting
Software budget execution reporting and annual evaluation
Course duration: 3 days
Course size: 18 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Choose "Tuition Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43