Civil Construction, Standards and Technical Supervision is a short-term training course designed for those who wish to deepen their knowledge and experience in civil engineering and are interested in effectively and successfully pursuing activities in this field. The course will assist both beginners and more experienced specialists in this field.
The course is
interactive and requires a maximum active involvement of participants.
The main goal of the course
is the professional development of local self-government and public
authorities, the professional development of local supervisory staff of
architectural divisions and the improvement of practical skills in technical
· Necessity for public construction supervision service
· Knowledge and skills necessary for a technical supervisor
· Basic methods for determining the volumes of performed work and the preparation of defective acts
· Distinguishing between performed work - form №2 and form №3, construction act types and control mechanisms
· Legal principles for making changes to a project
· Control of compliance with construction technologies, working time duration and quality, project and normative-technical documentation
· Accounting / control of the work performed
· Prevention of improper work performance, legal forms of penalties for emergencies
Course duration: 4 days
Course size: 24 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link: http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43