Construction and Technical Supervision of Water Pipelines is a short-term training course for those who wish to deepen their knowledge and experience in the field of potable water pipeline construction and are interested in effectively and successfully pursuing activities in this field. The course will assist both beginners and more experienced specialists in this field.
The course is
interactive and requires a maximum active involvement of participants.
The course aims to improve
the skills of the participants regarding the supervision of construction and
rehabilitation work in the field of water supply and sewage. Within this
course, participants will acquire the knowledge of the elements of water supply
and sewage systems, their functions and the knowledge required in the
· General overview of water supply systems
· Obtaining and treating potable water
· Potable water transportation, supply / reservation, distribution
· ischarge of potable water
· Specification of individual elements of water supply systems
· Surface and underground water intake structures
· Water mains and distribution network pipelines
· Reservoirs for potable water and other purposes
· Regulations and negative consequences of improper construction
· Water supply and sewage pipelines and capacities
Course duration: 3 days
Course size: 18 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
Those who successfully finish the course will be awarded a certificate.
599 21 39 43