Public/Municipal Service Management is a short-term training course designed for those interested in managing and servicing an organization .
The course is interactive and requires a maximum active involvement of participants.
The aim of the course is to introduce participants
to the basic principles of public administration and a modern results-oriented
management methodology. The course also serves to deepen the knowledge of participants
in the effective and efficient management of public organizations and the continuous
improvement of services. The course further seeks to equip public servants with
the practical skills and knowledge necessary to meet the modern challenges of
· International Public Administration Practice: New Public Management (NPV), Essence of Decentralization and the Universal Principle of Subsidiarity
· Experience of Georgia: Providing Public / Municipal Services and Challenges Involved
· Public Service Reform: A Brief Historical Context, Legal Basis for Establishment and Functioning of the Unified Public Service of Georgia
· Key Competencies of a Public Sector Leader, Leader’s Role in Empowering Innovation and Change
· Results-based Management (RBM) Concept: Key Concepts and Principles, Results Chain
· Results-based Management (RBM): Problem Tree Analysis and Purpose Tree Analysis
· Results-based Management (RBM): Project Implementation Cycle and Logical Framework Approach
· Results-based Management (RBM): Key Elements of the Logical Framework Matrix, Tools for Measuring and Evaluating Work Performed and their Indicators
· Information Gathering Means
· Service Improvement Action Plan (SIAP) Development, Adoption and Implementation
· Monitoring, Evaluating and Reporting on Action Plan Performance
Economic Aspects of Evaluating Public Investment Projects
Course duration: 4 days
Course size: 24 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that
prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant
is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an
appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119Choose "Tuition Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43