Public Finances Management is a short-term training course.
The course is interactive and requires a full and active engagement of the participants.
The course aims to educate participants
about the main aspects of public finance. Upon successful completion of the
course, participants will know the essence of public finances and its functions.
They will also become familiar with the documents defining the economic
activity of the state as well as the establishment
of legislative-financial relations between local self-government bodies.
Further, participants will learn about the main indicators of income in the
country and the rights and
responsibilities of income-disposing institutions. They will acquire knowledge about
the skills needed to make effective decisions at the local government level.
· International Public Administration Practice: New Public Management (NPV), Public Finances and State Budgetary Policies
· Making a Budget , a Budget System and the Budget Process
· Classification of the State Budget
· Local Government Budget Receipts
· Budget and Expenses of the Local Self-Government Unit
· Distribution of Taxes and Fees between Budgets
· Local Government Budget Planning Process, Stages and Citizen Participation
· Budget Application Forms, Monitoring the Budget ProcessState Internal Financial Control System
Course duration: 4 days
Course size: 24 hours
Course language: Georgian
Course location: Kutaisi
1. Interested individuals wanting to enroll in the course can register at the following link:http://www.zspa.ge/registration
2. Participants will also have to provide the following documents for registration:
a) Copy of Electronic ID Card
b) Notice from the workplace (if applicable)
c) Representatives of national minorities are required to present documents that prove their efficiency in the state language at the B1 level. If a participant is not in possession of such a document, the individual will have to pass an appropriate language assessment exam.
GEL 50 (per day) - Includes only the course.
GEL 80 (per day) - Includes the course, hotel accommodation and full board.
A contract will be signed between the parties before the commencement of study.
The bank requisites are as follows for the payment of the tuition fee:
Banking code: TRESGE22
Recipient: LEPL Zurab Zhvania School of Public Administration
Payment account: 7 0769 7119
Fee" in the payment purpose tab.
599 21 39 43