The listener will learn the basics of Georgian language on B1+ level according to "Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning, Teaching and Assessment" and be able to:
- Verbal communication about everyday and professional topics;
- Read and discuss information in state language;
- Carry out written correspondence about professional topics in state language;
- Use state language in practice while communicating about professional topics.
After finishing the course, listener will:
- Prepare official documents;
- Identify the meaning of terms connected to profession;
- Correctly comprehend listened information regarding their occupation;
- Correctly understand texts and correspondence connected to the profession;
- Properly use learnt language constructions, cliches, terms while talking about the topic;
- Prepare a presentation about the topic;
- Verbally communicate pre-prepared information about the profession by translating the content of a text, making resumes or interpreting.
The course is based on the following scheme:
- 12 weeks - 6 hours a week;
- 10 weeks - 8 hours a week;
- 8 weeks - 10 hours a week;
The number of contact hours is 82 astronomical hours.
1. Attendance (10 points)
2. Points accumulated during the lessons by practical exercises (25 points)
3. Mid-term exams (2) (25-25 points)
4. Final exam (40 points)
The threshold for the listener to successfully finish the course is 70 points, provided that final test score is no less than 25 points.